home about me recipes morsels

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Say Hello to Benjamin!

Well - after a very long hiatus from blogging, I've decided to get back into it.  In case you are wondering why I've been absent for so long, well here is the reason:

 photo Ben-Announcement-Cover_zps0de3e16b.jpg

I was off enjoying every single second of this sweet love muffin. There is no greater joy in this world than being a mother. My life and my heart have been filled with endless joy ever since.  It is hard to believe that in two weeks he will turn 18 months old!  I guess we have a lot of catching up to do, friends!

Stay tuned for some more of my favorite family recipes as well as the addition of baby and toddler friendly recipes!  If you have a specific request of anything you would like to see, feel free to let me know in the comments. I'd love to hear from you! xoxo

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...